Tomato Basil Buratta Pasta
- Preparation Time10 min.
- Cooking Time15 min.
A succulent but healthy meal that brings on Mexican heat with the lightness of a flour tortilla. Easy to prepare for quick meals or mass produce it when company knocks at your door.
- 680 g. plum tomatoes, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 125 ml. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 340 g. spaghetti
- 10 g. chopped basil
- 30 g. grated parmesan cheese
- 375 g. burrata cheese
- In a large, nonreactive bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp.
pepper. Let stand at room temperature, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour.
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the spaghetti and cook
according to the package directions until al dente. Drain the pasta well and add, while still piping
hot, to the bowl with the tomatoes.
- Stir in the basil and Parmesan. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Divide the pasta among bowls and top each serving with 60 to 90 g of the burrata.
- Drizzle the bowls with olive oil and serve immediately. Serves 4 to 6.
based on your browsing activity
Chipotle Beef Wrap
There's Mexican heat in every bite of
this healthy festive staple that will satisfy your spicy cravings.
Beef tenderloin seared to perfection so
that its juices are released with every
Chicken marinated in Indian spices will
surely make you crave for Basmati or
our delicions naan.